金属制造 & 焊接技术
The 金属制造 和 焊接技术 program provides students with a working knowledge of the various tools, equipment 和 modern techniques used in the metals fabrication, mechanical installation 和 welding industries. The proper application of various 布局, fabrication 和 assembly techniques for specific designs in 金属板, 板, 结构金属
The underst和ing 和 mastery of 布局 techniques is an essential component for success in the 金属制造 和 焊接 fields. Therefore, disciplines in the basic, parallel line, radial line 和 triangulation methods of
Graduates of the 金属制造 和 焊接技术 program are prepared to work in businesses 和 industries that design, build 和 install products that have been fabricated from sheet, 板
- H.V.A.C. Sheetmetal Duct Systems Fabrication 和 Installation
- Precision Sheetmetal Layout 和 Fabrication
- Plate Layout/Fitter for Industrial Fabrication
- Mechanical Systems Estimator/Project Manager
- Structural Steel 和 Miscellaneous Iron Fabrication
- Automated Cutting Systems Operation Programming
- Sales - Industrial Equipment or Contractor
- Fabrication of sanitary stainless steel products
- Food 和 Pharmaceutical processing applications
- Industrial Ventilation Fabrication 和 Installation
A graduate of this program will be able to do the following:
- Demonstrate the ability to perform technical work related to welding, 结构钢制造, 金属板
和板 fabrication, applying OSHA 和 other applicable safety st和ards to work safely.
和物理学有待发展, 布局, 安装和焊接各种配件, structures 和 systems associated with industrial 和 commercial metals fabrication.
正确的use of various h和 和 power tools used in the fabrication industry.
- Demonstrate the ability to develop 和 interpret blueprints using accepted practices of orthographic projection.
- Determine set-up effectiveness of shop equipment 和 develop methods of manufacturing various products.
- 保持项目工作的准确记录, 时间消耗, materials used 和 costs incurred associated with a given job.
- Demonstrate a comprehension of business practices related to the metals fabrication industry.
- Estimate the costs associated with the design, fabrication
和installation of various structural, 金属板 or maintenance projects.
- Demonstrate basic oral communication skills, speak logically 和 use various types of oral 和 written communication techniques to promote good business relationships, 培养领导力, 并建立良好的雇主, 客户和员工关系.
- Demonstrate competency in the simple, parallel line, radial line 和 triangulation methods of
布局to develop elbows, transitions, 和 tees in both round 和 rectangular forms.
- Demonstrate the ability to choose the proper materials, fabrication 和 welding procedures for given projects.
- Be prepared to accept the challenges 和 responsibilities of the metals fabrication industry, knowing the full range of employment 和 advancement possibilities
|金属制造 & 焊接的雇主|