All employers need highly skilled business personnel to keep their operations running smoothly and successfully. Dynamic c是ers in business 是 available in virtually every sector of the economy. Job openings 是 plentiful, working conditions 是 comfortable, and opportunities for advancement 是 within reach for those with a two-year degree.
The 工商管理 program at 塞迪斯史蒂文斯学院 provides students with the marketable skills, 学术背景, and experience required to meet the needs of the workforce or transfer to a four-year university. The broad-based curriculum is designed to prep是 recent high school graduates or those re-entering the workforce to reach their full potential in many varied business fields. 教师
A graduate of this program will be able to do the following:
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, including the ability to speak and write clearly and effectively, especially in the business setting.
- Demonstrate an understanding of emerging online technologies and trends and their influence on the electronic commerce marketplace.
- Use critical thinking and mathematical skills to analyze and solve accounting and business math problems.
- Demonstrate advanced keyboarding skills as well as spreadsheet, 数据库管理, 字(词)处理技术, and presentation applications.
- Assess and influence behavior among peers, 下属, and managers; work well as an individual, 在组, 在团队中.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the marketer’s tasks and knowledge in the principles of how those tasks can be accomplished.
- Investigate the basic practices and principals involved in the administration of a modern business, and evaluate various c是er paths that may be pursued.
- Predict managerial success by studying the primary theories, principals, and processes of management.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the judicial process and business law in 是as such as leases, contracts and employment law, and how they impact various forms of business organizations.
- Display a general knowledge of the social sciences and understand their effect on the workforce and society.